1. Product Colors.
a. Every effort has been made to accurately display available colors for the various products sold by Colors & Crafts LLC. However, digital display of color is very dependent upon individual monitor settings so we cannot guarantee the color of product(s) you purchase will exactly match the color displayed on your monitor at the time you place your order.
b. Colors of paints, dyes and yarns may vary slightly from lot to lot due to difference in the dye lots used to manufacture the products. Always order an extra quantity of these products if color consistency is critical for your project.
2. We cannot be responsible for typographical errors which may be present on this website and we do appreciate you bringing them to our attention when you see them.
3. Product prices are subject to change.
TERMS OF SALE
Prices posted on this website are subject to change without notice. All orders are subject to approval before processing. Orders which have been approved but not yet shipped are subject to a $10.00 cancellation fee when order cancellation is requested. Orders which have been shipped are final and no longer cancelable. Purchased products become your property upon delivery to the transporting carrier. Shipments made to locations within the state of Wyoming must pay sales tax or provide a copy of tax exempt certificate. All orders must be prepaid through PayPal™ or with a credit card. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover.
MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENTS
There is $20.00 minimum order requirement for all orders which are to be shipped. Any order that is less the $20.00 will have a $5.00 Low Order Fee added to compensate for the disproportionate shipping and handling costs associated with small orders.
Colors & Crafts LLC will gladly accept special orders, subject to the following conditions, for items we do not routinely maintain in our store inventory:
1. There is a minimum quantity purchase required for all special orders. The minimum quantity is one-half the minimum quantity Colors & Crafts is required to purchase from the product distributor.
2. All special orders must be pre-paid. If the special order is to be shipped to the purchaser, shipping and handling must also be prepaid.
3. All special order items are non-refundable/non-returnable.
4. Valued customer gift certificates and other store recognized coupons/discounts may not be redeemed for the purchase of special order items.
OUT OF STOCK ITEMS/BACKORDERS
On occasion we do not have ordered items in stock or we do not have the quantity needed to fully fill your order. If that occurs, the requested item will be backordered and shipped as soon as we receive it. Any items that can no longer be procured will be cancelled from the order. Backordered items will automatically be shipped as soon as we receive them unless we receive a request for cancellation of the backordered items from you prior to shipment. No special orders can be cancelled.
We gladly accept returns subject to the following Return Policies:
1. Returns must be received within 30 days of the delivery date.
2. All claims of damage or shortage (difference between the quantity received and the quantity shipped as stated on the shipping invoice) must be reported within 5 business days of the delivery date.
3. Goods damaged during transit are the responsibility of the carrier.
4. Do not refuse receipt of a shipment or return merchandise without prior Return Authorization.
5. Any items sent without Return Authorization and non-refundable items returned with or without Return Authorization become the property of Colors & Crafts LLC. Non-refundable non-returnable items include all imprinted merchandise, any special order products, all books and patterns.
6. Only unopened/unused merchandise with its original packaging and accessories will be accepted with Return Authorization.
7. Return shipping costs are the responsibility of the sender.
8. All returns must include a copy of the invoice (or store receipt) listing the purchased merchandise to insure proper credit.
9. Refunds issued for any authorized returns that are being made for reasons other than product defect or our error in order processing will be subject to a 50% restocking fee. To avoid phone or email ordering errors that may cost you a restocking fee later, please be sure to include both the item number AND product description when placing the order.
10. No refunds are made for discontinued items, dated items (e.g. 2013 graduation), seasonal items (post season), inflated balloons, consumable products (e.g. chocolate), or merchandise purchased at discounted prices.
11. Refunds will be made in the manner in which payment was originally made.
12. Return policies are subject to change without notice.
Return Authorizations may be obtained in person at our store location for purchases made in the store and by telephone (307-202-2152) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org) for purchases made from offsite (website, telephone or email orders). When contacting us for Return Authorization, you will need to identify the specific item(s) (and quantities) to be returned, the reason(s) for return and your order number or other customer identifying information. If approved, your Return Authorization number will be issued within 72 hours.